- Appearances before High Court in writ matters pertaining to Customs, Central Excise, Service Tax and Sales Tax.
- Appearances before CESTAT in Customs, Central Excise and Service Tax matters.
- Appearance before Sales Tax Tribunal.
- Providing routine and preventive advice on indirect tax matters and sales tax matters from time to time.
- Providing guidance with Assessment and Audit issues.
- Providing Legal Opinions on all Indirect Taxation issues including GST.
- Implementation of GST processes at large business houses.
Civil Court practice
- Appearances before the High Courts and District Courts in all types of civil disputes.
Intellectual Property Practice
- Appearances before High Court in intellectual property suits.
- Appearances before the Intellectual Property Appellate Board.
- Appearances before Trade Mark registry in filing Trademark Applications, Opposition and Rectification matters.
Banking Law Practice
- Creation of Legal Due Diligence Reports prior to loan takeovers by Asset Reconstruction Company (India) Limited.
- Assessing asset quality on behalf of banks prior to sanctioning housing and commercial property loans.
- Recovery of credit card dues including initiating civil suits, execution and appeal proceedings.
- Appearance in vehicle loan arbitration proceedings.
- Appearance for garnishees in loan recovery matters.
Corporate Law Practice
- Civil Suits on Shareholder disputes.
- Matters relating to class action, refusal to transfer shares, Oppression and Mismanagement, Deposits before the NCLT and the NCLAT.
- Drafting of Privacy Policies on websites and disclaimers on emails.
- Setting up of Private Companies and LLPs.
Employment Law Practice
- Providing Legal Opinion on matters under Employment Law.
- Providing advice on compliance with various Employment Law statutes.
- Providing advice on reasonable restrictions under an Employment Contract with respect to Non Hire / Non-Compete, etc.
- Providing advice on Compensation and Benefits.
- Drafting policies covering Employee Compensation and Benefits.
- Drafting policies covering Work Place Harassment.
Information Technology and Outsourcing
- The Firm can provide valuable transactional advice on Information Technology Outsourcing deals. This would extend to methods to mitigate and limit risks for the service provider OR to ensure that the service recipient receives maximum value under a Master Services Agreement.
- The Firm can help in drafting fool proof License Agreements with sustainable revenue models.
- Providing title verification and title deed opinion on domestic and commercial property.
- Handling property disputes at the District Court and High Court.
- Defending statutory violations under Drugs and Cosmetics Act, Intellectual Property law, Factories Act, etc.
- Handling Cheque Bounce matters
- Applying for Bail and Anticipatory Bail
- Proceedings under SARFAESI Act and RDDBFI Act